Gutters are essential for any structure with a sloped roof. A properly installed gutter system collects the water and diverts it away from the structure.
The Thomas Roofing Company, Inc. provides the highest quality gutters in the industry with the use of the latest in seamless gutter machinery.
Through the use of k-style gutters, it is possible to have gutters that are not only functional, but aesthetically pleasing as well. This is a dramatic upgrade over the competition and is what The Thomas Roofing Company, Inc. is able to provide to every customer.
Seamless gutters have many advantages over their counterparts. In fact, many homeowners have found seamless gutters require far less maintenance than their counterparts. These k-style gutters are formed with the use of vinyl, aluminum or copper so that they can accommodate any climate and aesthetics of a building. However, the greatest advantages include:
- Aesthetics: Seamless gutters are created with one piece of tubing. This eliminates unsightly bolts and seams.
- Fewer leaks: Since there are no joints found on seamless gutters, the leaks often seen near the joints of a gutter are eliminated.
- Maintenance: The lack of joints means less damage and maintenance will need to be done by the homeowner.
The Thomas Roofing Company, Inc. will instruct homeowners on the best gutter choices for their home. There are a variety of different materials and colors to choose from so your gutters will perfectly match the aesthetics of your home. Leaks are virtually eliminated and every seamless gutter is specifically crafted to match the structure in which it will be installed.
The use of gutters ensures that water never deteriorates a structure or causes unnecessary damage. Water that has been flowing in the same location will eventually start to erode the area which it has been running through. In the case of a home, this is normally around the foundation. When this happens, small cracks start to form in the foundation. If the water is allowed to persist, the foundation will become unstable.
Gutters will be setup so that all of the water runoff leads directly into a gutter. The gutters will be designed so that the water is routed away from the structure. This allows for proper draining and ensures that the structure never suffers damage related to the water runoff during a storm.
If gutters are installed improperly, damaged or not present, a structure may experience the following:
- Foundation damage
- Basement flooding
- Interior Flooding
- Exterior damage
Gutters are available in several different types of materials. Usually, the type of material you use depends on your budget and environment.
Commonly used materials are:
Premier Nordic Gutters Installation from Thomas Roofing Company
Your home’s gutter system is one of the most important components of your exterior, as it offers comprehensive protection against the frequently wet weather in Maryland. Moisture that leaks into your foundation can cause major and costly structural damage. A properly designed gutter system from Thomas Roofing Company can allow rainwater to flow off your roof and be directed away from your structure, preserving the strength and integrity of your foundation. Thomas Roofing Company proudly offers Nordic gutters to keep your roofing system and entire home safe from the dangers of water damage.
Nordic Steel Gutters: Why They are the Best for Your Home
At Thomas Roofing Company, we understand how important it is to have healthy and well-functioning gutters. We want you to enjoy all the benefits of a sturdy, proper gutter system, that’s why we provide you with only the highest quality products around. Our Nordic steel gutters offer some of the most advanced benefits when it comes to protecting your Maryland home from water damage. Some of their advantages are:
- Made to last and environment-friendly. Steel is much more easier to handle than aluminum and other materials for gutters. It also provides low thermal movement, which means it’s not vulnerable to cracking and system leakage. Furthermore, our Nordic steel gutters have the lowest environmental impact of any gutter system.
- Resistant to damage. Our Nordic steel gutters have 23 gauge steel. Together with the rigidity of a half-round design and a unique front bead, these gutters offer the highest level of strength than any other gutter system on the market.
- Simplified construction. We know the burden of having to use numerous tools and materials to connect the gutters to the downspouts successfully. With our Nordic gutters, installing your system should be a breeze. They require no special tools and their half-round design works effectively all while looking stylish year-round.
- Low-maintenance. Their hassle-free assembly and installation guarantee a long service life. To keep them looking new, you only need to wipe or wash the gutters down occasionally.
- Covered by warranties. Our Nordic products all come with a standard 20-year coating and corrosion warranty, which covers the entire system, including the integrity of the steel itself.
- Extensive color choice and efficient design. If you’re concerned about your color and design options, our Nordic gutters come in six standard colors from high-build polyester paint finishes. They are UV stable and are guaranteed not to fade or crack. Their half-round design also allows for better water movement and protection against debris. They are designed for virtually any home style, from classic to contemporary, and everything in between.
Choose Our Nordic Gutters for Your Upgrade
Ready to install our stylish and efficient Nordic gutter system? Just give us a call at (410) 692-8998 or complete our Contact Form, and we’ll be more than happy to discuss your options with you.
Topnotch Leaf Protection Your Gutter Deserves
One of the most vital parts of a house is the gutter system. Not only does it keep water flowing away from the house, but it also protects the home from other problems such as mold formation, which could pose serious health concerns in families. The concern, however, is that homeowners occasionally take their gutters for granted, which leads to the accumulation of debris, particularly the leaf on the gutter system, affecting its performance.
At Thomas Roofing, we offer topnotch leaf protection that will keep your gutters working efficiently all year round. The key to keeping leaves and other types of debris away from your gutters lies in the engineering of our gutter leaf protection product.
Going Above and Beyond Protection
Through our aluminum gutter cover that is made of highly durable aluminum, we are able to provide remarkable protection by keeping your gutters leaves and debris-free. Apart from the protection, our gutter protection product offers many benefits. First, we eliminate the hassle of climbing up the ladder just to take out the clogged debris, as accidents can easily happen. Next, our product is durable enough to keep even the strongest rainfall away from your gutters.
Moreover, it will not be easily be dislodged by strong winds, especially during a storm. Best of all, it is cost-effective, which means more savings for your family. In addition, you do not have to worry about how the gutter protection system will look in relation to your home’s aesthetics. In fact, they are so well-crafted that they even accentuate and improve the home’s curb appeal.
Let’s Install One Today!
The Thomas Roofing Company is here to help you with your gutter problems. Give us a call at (410) 692-8998 to learn more about how we can improve leaf protection for your home’s gutter system. You can also fill out our online contact form to request for a free estimate.