The Thomas Roofing Company, Inc. is also trusted for Siding Repair or Replacement
Your choice of siding can do wonders to boost your home’s curb appeal. But beyond aesthetics, siding can also affect the entire condition of your home; it can help you conserve energy by regulating thermal conditions in the home. This can help keep your energy bills down.
It’s important that your siding is always in good shape. Let’s take a look at a few of the signs that’ll tell you when you can best benefit from siding repair or replacement:
- Your heating and cooling inside the home is off. If your heating or cooling consumption seems a bit high, your siding’s state of disrepair may be affecting temperatures inside your home. Getting some minor siding replacement done could save you tons on your energy bill.
- Frequent paint jobs. Do you seem to be doing more and more paintwork outside and in your home? Has your siding faded, or has the paint started to peel or show bubbles underneath? Is there warping? These are obvious signs that moisture is getting in where it’s not supposed to. The worst part is, you’ve may have been painting over the problems frequently without much visible improvement. If so, it’s time to have your siding replaced instead.
- Cracks and holes and loosely attached siding. When your siding is no longer attached properly and cracks are beginning to show on your home’s exterior, these are a sure indication that you need new siding. Obvious signs of deterioration like cracked or loose siding or holes will mean that the siding can no longer serve its purpose of adequately protecting your home.
- Fungus, Mold, Mildew. These are signs that too much moisture is getting in through your walls. These can pose health hazards to you and your family.
- Rot and dry rot. Where there’s rot, your siding will no longer be of any good. Dry rot, especially, is often invisible from the outside; your siding may seem to be in perfect shape when it’s completely decomposed inside.
For siding replacement and repairs, make sure to hire professionals like the The Thomas Roofing Company, Inc. to give your home its new lease on life. We repair storm damage, and can fix up repair leaks and cracks in your siding, damaged soffit, damaged fascia or missing panels. We also bring you several siding options, whether horizontal, vertical, shake & shingle, or another style to suit your particular design preferences.
Only the Best Siding Selection From the Top Siding Brands
What’s more, we install quality products from top manufacturers like CertainTeed, Mastic, Alside, James Hardie, and Norandex, which carry the best, most durable, contemporary options to improve the exterior of your homes. At Thomas Roofing, we even we custom-bend each piece of siding to fit your home, allowing the best seal and protection possible
Let’s talk about your siding needs. Call The Thomas Roofing Company, Inc. today!
Let our experts help you choose the right siding and make sure it’s everything you want and more! To learn more about your siding repair and replacement options, give us a call today at (410) 876-3602. You can also use our contact form to schedule a free, no-obligation quote on your next home exterior project.